- Pattern: French Horn and Holly
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1988
- Details: This is a lovely set of coffee mugs absolutely perfect for the holidays. They have a deep dark green color and a beautiful gold French Horn (now known just as Horn), with a pretty red ribbon. There are lots of holly leaves in gold and red berries. The design is bordered by two thin red stripes on top and bottom. These would make a great hostess gift during the holidays. Perfect coffee or a big cup of hot chocolate! If you’re looking for a couple of pretty holiday mugs, we think these will be absolutely perfect!
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: 3.75 inches Tall, 3.5 inches in Diameter and 5.0 inches Wide including handle. Holds 10 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on either of these pieces. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Mugs, Christmas French Horn and Holly, Green Set of 2, Ceramic Japan, SOLD
Vintage Mugs – SEE BELOW FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND CONDITION
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|