- Pattern: 1900 – 1999 A Century of Holiday Tradition
- Made in Brazil
- Not Vintage: 1999
- Details: Can you believe Budweiser has been issuing these holiday mugs for100 Years!! I remember my dad had a collection of these back in the 1970’s. Well, here have already the 1999 mug, he would have loved it! This mug has a truly unique design, the famous Clydesdale horses, all dressed in their holiday bells, are pulling an old beer barrel delivery cart from 1900 into the 21st century (well almost, the 21st century started in 2001). The mug reads: “1900 – 1999 A Century of Holiday Tradition”. The bottom is stamped with all the information on the mug and maker. This is a heavy mug, no need to worry at check-out, our price already includes the ever increasing shipping fees. Excellent gift for beer aficionados, Budweiser collectors, as bar decor or for your favorite beer drinker.
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), 4.0 inches in Diameter (bottom) and approx. 6.0 inches Wide including handle
- Condition: Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Beer Stein, Budweiser, 100th Anniversary Holiday Collectible, 1999
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|