- Pattern: 12 Days of Christmas – 10th Day
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: This tumbler is part of the 12 Days of Christmas Collection by Anchor Hocking. Each glass has a very colorful illustration based on the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas”, and the corresponding lyrics on the back. We don’t have a complete set, therefore, we’re selling them separately to allow you to purchase the one/ones you need to complete your set. If you’re ordering more than one please contact us for a discount and combined shipping. This specific listing is for the 10th Day, and it reads: “The tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me ten lords a-leaping, …and a partridge in a pear tree”. A word of caution, Anchor Hocking released a slightly different 12 Days of Christmas set, same shape glass, however, the colors and images are slightly different. We believe the images we are selling were original to Taylor, Smith and Taylor, (TS&T). When Anchor Hocking bought TS&T in 1970, they released another glass collection using the TS&T images. That’s just our own conclusion based on everything we’ve found and tracing the different images and the different collections. If you’re trying to complete your collection, please make sure this is the coloring/images and shape glass you are needing. Additional glasses/days available.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Capacity: 12 ounces. 5.0 inches Tall, 2.75 inches in Diameter at the mouth opening and 2.0 inches in Diameter at the bottom.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches on this glass. The images are in perfect condition both front and back. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
The song, The Twelve Days of Christmas is believed to be a French poem, later music was written for it. The song as it’s now known, is derived from a 1909 arrangement of a traditional folk melody by English composer Frederic Austin.