- Pattern: White Geese with Blue Bow
- Made in China
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is such a pretty set of coasters and they fit right in their matching round tin box. All six coasters feature the same design, two beautiful white geese wearing pretty navy blue bows around their neck, snow is falling and there are lots of pretty shades of blue in the background. These were imported from China by a novelty company called J.S.N.Y. (Jeffrey Snyder New York), a subsidiary of the Etna Products Company in New York. They are made of metal/tin with cork backings. You get 7 pieces, the 6 coasters and the matching round tin. Pretty for a bar display during the winter season or as holiday decor. Perfect for a blue bow geese collector or country/farmhouse style home.
- Material: Tin, Cork
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. The tin box has the tiniest of paint chips on the dark blue area, hardly noticeable, we photographed them for you. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are not new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Etna Products Company is the parent company to J.S.N.Y. On September 25, 1975, Etna filed a U.S. federal trademark registration for J.S.N.Y, it has since expired. Etna has been a family owned and run business since 1945. They import goods primarily from China, but other countries as well and distribute to major retailers like: Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and many more. They also provide goods for catalog vendors such as: Walter Drake, Harriet Carter, Brylane, Carol Wright, and Taylor Gifts. Interesting fact, they import a lot of the “As Seen On TV” items too.