- Pattern: Santa with gifts
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is such a cute whimsical mug! It is in the shape of Santa’s face and he’s surrounded by gifts and a Christmas tree. The details on this mug are really wonderful, like his white beard, the nose, all the little gift shapes and his beautiful big blue eyes! There are several gold accents, the gold pompom at the end of his hat, around the mug handle, the star on the Christmas tree and others. In order to fully insure the longevity of your mug’s beauty, Fitz & Floyd recommends hand washing for all their items with gold accents. The mug has a high gloss glaze which makes it even more beautiful. We strongly believe this is a Fitz & Floyd mug however, like many Fitz & Floyd pieces of the time, it is not marked, the majority had paper stickers which are long gone. More recently they have began to use a printed mark under the piece’s glaze. This makes a great hostess/host gift, maybe with a little Christmas cactus plant inside. Great displayed as decoration or filled with flowers on a table, or with pencils on your desk. Even as holiday decoration for your bar!
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches Tall, 3.5 inches Diameter at the mouth opening, and approximately 7.0 inches Wide including the handle.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches on this mug. There is one tiny spot on the handle that’s missing the green color, it is not a chip. Gold is in excellent condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Fitz and Floyd was founded by Pat Fitzpatrick and Bob Floyd in Dallas in 1960. They originally only imported goods but soon expanded into designing ceramic giftware, tableware and giftware. They quickly earned a leading reputation in the consumer products industry for the quality, style and creativity of its fine china and hand-painted giftware. They have created pieces for Queen Elizabeth, US Presidents and governments around the world. Today, many of their pieces have become collectibles and they continue to offer its popular lines of figurines, ornaments, snow globes, houses, mugs, and cookie jars to name a few, with Christmas items being the most popular, they also offer Easter and Halloween collectibles.