- Pattern: Angels/Cherubs
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: circa 1960’s – 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: Sweet pair of wall hooks with cherub angel face and wings. They are carved in brass 2-dimensional, not flat. There’s a hook on the bottom plus they are pre-drilled with two holes for hanging. They are embossed on the back: “Japan”. Beautiful accent for the holidays or even year-round. Ideal for a Victorian home. Could be used to hang stockings, keys, leashes, just about anything not extremely heavy. Perfect for the holidays!
- Material: Brass
- Dimensions: Each is approx. 3.0 inches Long, 3.0 inches Wide. Hook comes out approx. 1.0 inch
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are absolutely no issues with either hook, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Hooks, Angel / Cherubs Brass Wall Hooks, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|