- Pattern: Cathedral
- Made in China exclusively for O’Well
- Not Vintage: 1997
- Details: A truly spectacular rendition of a cathedral by O’Well. Not vintage, but so beautiful and appropriate for the season, we decided to bring it to you. This is part of their Heartland Valley Village Limited Edition Collection from 1997. It is a collectible with tremendous detail. Every little brick, every window, spire, door, door handle, and each wreath adorning the window is very life-like, all beautifully hand painted. It has an electrical cord (included), has an on/off switch. The church is marked and dated and also has a sticker that reads: “O’Well China”. A great addition to your village collection or a great piece to start with.
- Material: Bisque Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 10 1/4 inches Tall and 7 1/2 inches Long by 7 1/2 inches Wide.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. It is in Mint condition, no cracks, or scratches or any chips. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
O’WELL NOVELTY COMPANY,LTD is a Taiwan Corporation located in New Taipei City, Taiwan. They are known for very fine porcelain Nativity Sets, Angel Figurines, and their Heritage Heartland Valley Village porcelain lighted houses and Christmas decoration collections.