- Pattern: Boy on Christmas Morning
- Not Vintage: 2000
- Details: This is a limited edition collectible tin from the Norman Rockwell’s illustrations, originally done for Hallmark Cards in 1948. The back reads: “This limited edition collectible tin is the eight in a series of Snickers Brand Canisters featuring the work of acclaimed artist Norman Rockwell. In 1948, Norman Rockwell was commissioned to illustrate a collection of Christmas Cards for Hallmark.” There are some condition issues, please see below.
- Material: Tin
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches Long by 5.25 inches Wide and 2.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Used. Average Condition. There is wear and some discoloration on the front, and surface scratches due to use/wear. There is also a round dent/ding on the bottom, most noticeable from the inside. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns, all sales final. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Norman Rockwell was born on February 3, 1894. He was an American author, painter and illustrator. His works reflected the American culture of the time and continue to be loved today by many. He became best known for his cover illustrations of everyday life he created for the magazine, The Saturday Evening Post, but he also painted portraits of several presidents, illustrated books, greeting cards and calendars. Over his lifetime he produced more than 4,000 original works that have been reproduced in mugs, plates, posters and many other items bare his paintings and illustrations. He died on November 8, 1978.