- Pattern: “Christmas Teddy Bear” by Barb Kiwak
- Not Vintage: 1999
- Details: This is a cookie tin based on an illustration by Barbara Kiwak. It has a very fluffy stuffed teddy bear with a big green satin bow surrounded by Christmas holly garland and brass jingle bells. The lid design is on a white background and the bottom is all bright red. Great for kids Christmas room decor or even traditional and Americana style holiday decor. Great gift for a tin collector or someone who loves the artist.
- Material: Metal / Tin
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches in Diameter and 3.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Used. Very Good Condition. There are one very minor dent on the side of the lid. There is a little bit of wear on the borders. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Barbara Kiwak began her career as an illustrator and spent 18 years illustrating for many companies such as: Time Life, Reader’s Digest, The World Wildlife Fund, and Random House Publishing. Although she received many awards for her illustrations, in 2004 she decided to pursue a career in fine art. Today her oil paintings and sculptures capture a variety of themes from the American West with Native American sculptures and oil painting’s as well as the East with paintings of landscapes and marine scenes. Some of her landscape paintings can be found on a line of greeting cards from American Greetings. She is also an accomplished portrait artist with works in oil, charcoal and pencil. Barbara lives in Maryland.