- Pattern: Elf with Reindeer
- Vintage: 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: A very unique Christmas gift sack. It is made of burlap and hand painted with an adorable Elf / Gnome riding a reindeer pulling a sled full of Christmas presents, (image only on one side). There is a village in the background with little houses and lots of pine trees and snow. The colors are traditional Christmas Red, Green and White and it comes with a red drawstring to tie it all together. The design is signed on the bottom right, looks like “Pasha”. This item has never been used, it does have some creases from being stored folded. This is a very large bag, 36 x 24 inches, lots of room for lots of presents! Cute display in a kid’s room, perfect for carrying gifts or as wall decor during the holidays.
- Material: Burlap
- Dimensions: 24 inches Wide and 36 inches Long
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is a small knot visible on the top, looks like it’s been pulled a bit, but it’s not unraveling. Otherwise there are no issues with this item. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Gift Bag / Burlap Sack, Christmas Gnomes / Elves, Unused 36 x 24, Vintage
|Dimensions||10.5 × 8.5 × 2.0 in|