- Pattern: January Angel A1361
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s
- Made in: Japan
- Details: This is such a sweet figurine! It’s from the Napco “Angels of the Year Collection” and this is January. We have seen several slightly different January angels, same dress, same clock, but some have the mouth closed, finger not touching face, one with a hat, this style is #A1361. This sweet angel has her clock in hand, which is close to striking midnight. She has a bell on the left side to help “ring” in the New Year. As with all these Angels of the year, there are a lot of gold accents and spaghetti trim on the leaves and hem of the dress. Her gown is white and she has a yellow sash and bow on her waist. Her gold halo is intact, her wings perfectly detailed, a perfect angel for Your perfect January Birthday Angel. This figurine retains its original foil label, although a bit worn, you can still read: “Napco Japan”. The style number is stamped on the bottom: A1361. A wonderful birthday gift for someone born in January, for a collector or someone just starting their own collection.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches Tall, 2.5 inches Long, and approx. 2.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, no scratches, no damage. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Figurine, Napco Birthday Angel January, A1361, Japan, Vintage
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|