- Pattern: Carhop Boy / Soda Fountain Jerk (Discontinued)
- Made in China
- Not Vintage: 2003
- Details: Highly collectible Coca Cola figurine from the Town Square Collection. This figurine is the Carhop Boy, (we also have the girl in stock). He is dressed like the soda fountain jerks of the olden days, but he’s standing next to an drive up speaker, so we figured he is a carhop, or perhaps both! Did you know originally Carhops were men? It was not until WWII when men went off to war that women began to take over the role. This figure is holding a tray of Coca Cola cans and wearing a Coca Cola apron. Estate Sale find from a Coca Cola (and many other things) collector, New In Box. If you’re trying to build your own Town Square Village, we hope this find brings you great joy, otherwise, its a great piece to add to any Christmas display or as a stocking stuffer. Great gift for a collector!
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: Figure: Approx. 3.0 inches Tall. Box: 4.75 inches Tall, 3.0 inches Wide and 2.25 inches Deep
- Condition: NIB. Excellent Condition. This came from a collector, never been used. Both figurine and box are in excellent condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are older items, there may be signs of age or long term storage, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Figurine, Coca Cola Town Square Collection, Carhop Boy, 2003 NIB
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 4 in|