- Pattern: Angels with Pigtails
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: These little angels are so cute!! They are called Candle Huggers and they are made to decorate your candles with whimsical style. Both angels look exactly the same, they have blond hair styled in pigtails tied with white ribbons to match their white gowns and wings. These are ceramic and hand painted in Japan. They both retain their original foil labels that read: “Brinn’s Pittsburgh, PA, Made in Japan.” Brinn’s was an importer of ceramic decor like planters, vases, figurines, and tableware but most famous for their lady head vases. They were in business from 1944 until the 1980’s. We were unable to date these but based on their style, we’re thinking between 1960’s an 1970’s, but that’s just an estimate. Regardless of their age, they are very cute and perfect for your Christmas decor or actually, anytime you’d like to add a couple of cute angels to your decor.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.75 inches Tall and between 2.0 – 2.5 inches Wide.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. No issues except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Candle Huggers, Brinn’s Christmas Angels, Set of 2, Vintage Japan
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|