- Pattern: Candle Holder with Christmas Ring
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: This is definitely not a high end candle holder, but it looks so nice as part of a Christmas holiday display that we thought you’d like it too. It is very nicely shaped, with two loops, one at each end, brass color metal with it’s original plastic candle ring. The candle ring has holly, (not the English Holly, but the rounder leaves of Dahoon Holly), pretty red berries, pine cones, all nestled in a fluffy bed of pine leaves and it’s lightly flocked! Really a pretty addition to your holiday decor. Perfect for a covered patio since it’s metal and plastic, it can withstand the outdoors for a few weeks. The candle holder will fit one taper size candle. This piece is unmarked so we’re unable to tell you much beyond the description. The plastic ring can be removed and different ones added throughout the year to match other seasons, holidays and decor styles!
- Materials: Metal and Plastic
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.0 inches Tall, 7.5 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Candle Holder, Taper, with Christmas Candle Ring, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|