- Pattern: Christmas Goose with Red Ribbon and Bells
- Vintage: circa 1980’s
- Details: A lovely candle holder that’s sure to enhance your Christmas decor! These white geese have been popular for years and years and this one is dressed for Christmas with a great big red bow and holly sprig on his neck. The top of the candle holder is decorated with another red bow, holly and pretty gold bells. Unfortunately it is not marked so we’re unable to tell you more beyond the description. There is a simple stamp that reads: “Japan” on the inside. Very pretty decor for a country or farmhouse Christmas. Great gift for a white goose collector. Add a pretty taper candle and you’ve got the perfect hostess gift!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches Tall, 3.5 inches in Diameter (bottom). This will fit a taper candle, approx. 1.0 inch in Diameter (top opening).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Candle Holder, Christmas Goose with Red Ribbon & Bells, Porcelain Vintage
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|