- Pattern: Campbell’s Kids – (Discontinued)
- Not Vintage: 1997
- Details: These are not only really cute soup mugs, they are a highly collectible! This mug was released by Westwood and feature the adorable Campbell Soup Kids wearing different occupational hats. There is a: Train Conductor, Nurse, Doctor, Fireman, Construction Worker and Police, all drinking their Campbells soup. The mug is stamped on the bottom: “1997 and trademarks licensed by Campbell Soup Co, All Rights Reserved, by Westwood”. Dishwasher and Microwave Safe. Great gift for a collector. These mugs look great when several are displayed together. Perfect get-well gift idea for a sick worker within these occupations. We carry several Campbell’s Soup Mugs, we offer a 20% discount with the purchase of 4 or more, mix and match. Please Contact Us for discount code and let us know which mugs you would like.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches Tall, 4.0 inches in Diameter. Holds 14 oz.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips , cracks or scratches, looks unused. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Soup Mug, “Campbell’s Kids” Occupational Mug by Westwood, Ceramic, 1997
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|