- Pattern: Campbell’s Kids – (Discontinued)
- Not Vintage: 1993
- Details: These are not only really cute soup mugs, they are a highly collectible! This mug was released by Westwood and feature two adorable Campbell Soup Kids, one boy and one girl, eating salad, sandwich and their Campbell’s soup, same design on both sides. The mug is stamped on the bottom: “1993 and trademarks licensed by Campbell Soup Co, by Westwood”. There are some condition issues, see “Condition” below for details. These mugs look great displayed all together in a vintage or country kitchen. We carry several Campbell’s Soup Mugs, we offer a 20% discount with the purchase of 4 or more, mix and match. Please Contact Us for discount code and let us know which mugs you would like.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches Tall, 4.0 inches in Diameter. Holds 14 oz.
- Condition: Used. Very Good Condition. There is some color loss in one small section, photographed for your review, the color red is not as vivid as in other Campbell’s mugs. Also, there are surface scratches inside the cup, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Soup Mug, “Campbell’s Kids” by Westwood, Ceramic, 1993
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|