- Title: Unknown – Victorian Children
- Artist: Unknown
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: These three little prints are so cute, we just had to bring them to you! We don’t know anything about them, not the artist, not the age (we’ve estimated, could be older), but we think you’re going to fall in love with them just like we did. We believe they are three little girls dressed in their Victorian best. (but the one with the umbrella looks more like a boy). These are unframed but have been matted in a rose/pink color mat. The colors on the art are soft and muted, really wonderfully done. These would look very pretty in a girl’s room or powder room. The paper is yellowing a bit, best to frame them in order to maintain condition.
- Materials: Paper, Mat
- Dimensions: 8 inches Tall and 6 inches Wide (with mat).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. The paper has yellowed, this is acceptable due to age. There are no tears, rips, stains or folds. Looks like it’s been in this frame a long time, as the yellowed area of the paper is the same as the area outside of the mat. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Prints, Watercolor, “Victorian Children” Matted, Unframed, Set of 3