- Pattern: Prayer Bear with Lamb
- Made in Taiwan
- Vintage: 1985
- Details: An absolutely adorable night light! It is part of a collection of teddy bears from George Good, called Prayer Bears. It has a corded light bulb, (included), that plugs into a regular outlet, the cord has an on/off switch all in working order. The light bulb is inserted from the bottom and lights the figure from the inside. The piece is stamped on the bottom: “Dear Little Baby Waking Sleeping May You Be Safe, Prayer Bear, by Morgan Inc. 1985, George Good Corporation”. It also retains its original label, it reads: George Good, Taiwan”. Did you know that George Good was associated with the very famous Joseph Originals? See below for some brief information on this company. This is a perfect gift for a child who loves teddy bears. Perfect as part of a nursery decor or baby gift.
- Material: Bisque Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.5 inches Tall, and 4.5 inches in Diameter (at widest point, base).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is a dark thin line on the back, photographed for your review. This is a working lamp without scratches or chips. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
George Good Corp was started in the 1950’s when it’s namesake, George Good moved to California and started importing and designing quality giftware and selling to over 16,000 gift shops across the United States. In 1981, the creator and owner of Josef Originals, Muriel Joseph, passed away and George, (who was already a partner in her business), purchased the famous figurine business, Josef Originals. That’s why you will sometimes see a Josef Originals figurine with a George Good sticker on it. Eventually George sold the Josef Originals business to Southland Corp but his company continued to thrive for years, eventually selling, we believe in the late 1980’s. George Good passed away at his home in San Marino, California in April 2013.