- Pattern: Carousel #2005895
- Made in England by Wellington, (originally Sadler)
- Vintage: circa 1970’s
- Details: This is a collector’s item, from the Edwardian Entertainments Series of Sadler teapots. There are several different designs in the collection, this one is Carousel number 2005895 and it is stamped “Wellington” which denotes the James Sadler and Sons take over of Central Pottery in 1920. They moved all production to the Central Pottery site, renaming it Wellington and Central Potteries. This is one of the most unique designs, most lids have wide stripes, this one has thin and swirled stripes, very pretty!! The handle is scalloped, there is gold trim along the border as well as gold accents on the spout and a beautiful gold top. It has bright colors, lots of details of the faces, clothing on children as well as details on the horses. Carousels and children always remind us of Summer fairs and fun! Great gift for a teapot collector, or for decor in a child’s room.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches Tall , 7.5 inches Wide (from spout to handle), 4 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. No scratches or cracks. There is a minor factory defect, an area on the lid left unpainted, barely noticeable. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Teapot, Sadler, Carousel, Vintage Wellington England
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|