- Pattern: Clown in Bowler Hat
- Made in Taiwan
- Vintage: Mid 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: Clowns! You either hate them or love them, but this guy is truly lovable! With his red bowler hat, yellow hair and quirky outfit, you can’t help but love him. The clown is a ceramic coin bank, his hair is made from yarn and his polka dotted bow-tie is made from silk ribbon (glue dot visible). We were unable to find the manufacturer, but he is marked, Made in Taiwan, and looks to be from the mid 70’s to the 1980’s. He has a sweet smiling face, it will make a great accent piece in a child’s room. Perfect to welcome a new baby to start saving early. Great for a clown lover or coin bank collector!
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 7.25 inches Tall, approx. 6.0 inches Wide and approx. 3.0 inches Deep.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. Maintains its original stopper, which is rubber, but getting dried from age, it has a small crack on the rubber and it’s marked Made in Taiwan. There is a small chip on the underside of the hand, can probably be retouched with a little white paint, and a dark ceramic residue type mark on the back, we can’t quite describe it so we’ve photographed it for you. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Coin Bank, Clown with Bowler Hat & Yarn Hair, Ceramic, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|