- Pattern: Hearts and Geese
- Made in: Arques, France by Arc International (Luminarc)
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: Adorable! That’s the first thing we said when we laid eyes on this wonderful apothecary style jar from Luminarc France. It has the cutest white geese, looks like the whole family, surrounded by pink and blue hearts, pink and blue flowers on the bottom and pink and blue stripes on the top. It has a very nice glass lid, which still has a nice tight seal. It is not marked anywhere and these jars are not easily found, but after some research, we found they were made by Luminarc, France to match the Arcopal dinnerware set (another brand from Arc International). Wonderful jar for a baby’s nursery, bathroom or kitchen.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches Tall (with lid, Jar without lid is 8.0 inches Tall) and 4.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. There are some marks and surface scratches on the bottom, acceptable due to age/wear/use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (CONTINENTAL US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Arc International was founded in 1825 by a Frenchman called Alexander des Lyons de Noircarm in 1825 in the village of Arques in northern France. From 1897 onward, the company was dominated by the Durand family, who eventually purchased the firm entirely in 1926. Today, the family continues to be the sole proprietors. Through the years they have grown, they’ve invented different types of glass and expanded their lines and brands which include: Luminarc (launched in 1948) and the oldest brand currently sold by Arc, Arcoroc (launched in 1963), Cristal d’Arques (launched in Europe in 1968), Chef & Sommelier (launched in 2008), and Arcopal (1958). They have bought and sold many other brands like Pyrex (from 2005 – 2014) and even owned Mikasa from 2000-2008.