- Pattern: Snoopy, Flying Ace
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is a very cute set of shoe laces, featuring Snoopy’s alter ego, The Lone Beagle Flying Ace. The laces are white background with blue and green stripes and Snoopy, the flying ace, racing at high speed, ears tossing backwards in the wind! The display card (blister card) is unopened and reads: “Snoopy Show Laces, size 40, Lasting Impressions, Inc. MA 01701, Snoopy: 1958, 1965 United Feature Syndicate, Inc., Made in USA”. The dates on the card refer to the copyright dates for Snoopy, not the date of the shoe laces. Snoopy’s Lone Beagle, (featured on this card), was not introduced until 1985. Great gift for a Snoopy fan or Snoopy memorabilia collector. We have 3 in stock, all are size 40″.
- Materials: Shoelaces: Fabric, Display Card: Light Cardboard and plastic
- Dimensions: Shoelaces: 40 inches Long, Display Card: 11″ x 5″
- Condition: Vintage – NOS. Excellent Condition. These are NOS, New Old Stock, never used, unopened. The blister card is a bit worn, has some folds, creases, minor stains on back. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it faster, please Contact Us for Priority and/or Priority Express rates. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Snoopy is an anthropomorphic beagle in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz introduced in October 1950. The Lone Beagle is one of Snoopy’s alter-egos introduced to the Peanuts comic strip in a storyline that first ran in October 1985. Wearing an antiquated pilot’s helmet, goggles and scarf, Snoopy is sitting shown atop his doghouse, imagining that it is an airplane in flight.
Lasting Impressions, Inc. was founded by Mark Dabeiro in 1976 in Southfield, Michigan. Started in his mother’s basement when he was just 20 years old, Mark managed to grow this business into a fully operating family run business. Now working with large and small companies including some Fortune 500 companies, they are dedicated to offering a wide array of promotional items for all occasions.