- Pattern: Smurfs
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is a very cute set of shoe laces, featuring the Smurfs. The laces have a yellow background with the red Smurf wordmark and a picture of a Smurf repeated throughout the laces. The display card (blister card) is unopened and reads: “Smurf Laces, size 40″, Lasting Impressions, Inc. MA 01701, Peyo, 1982, Licensed by Wallace Berrie & Co, Van Nuys, CA, Made in USA”. Great gift for a Smurfs fan or Smurfs memorabilia collector. We have 3 in stock, all are yellow, all are size 40″.
- Materials: Shoelaces: Fabric, Display Card: Light Cardboard and plastic
- Dimensions: Shoelaces: 40 inches Long, Display Card: 11″ x 5″
- Condition: Vintage – NOS . Excellent Condition. These are NOS, (New Old Stock), never used, unopened. The blister card is a bit worn, has folds, etc. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it faster, please Contact Us for Priority and/or Priority Express at an additional fee. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
The Smurfs were created in 1958 by Pierre Culliford, better known as Peyo. Originally released in Belgium and France as “Les Schtroumpfs”. They were not introduced in the USA until 1965 and have been growing in numbers, (originally there were only 3 Smurfs), and delighting kids via books, movies, songs, games and all sorts of wearables and merchandising wares for many years. In 1992, Peyo passed away and his son, Thierry Culliford is continuing to create more Smurfs at a rate of 1 every year.
Lasting Impressions, Inc. was founded by Mark Dabeiro in 1976 in Southfield, Michigan. Started in his mother’s basement when he was just 20 years old, Mark managed to grow this business into a fully operating family run business. Now working with large and small companies including some Fortune 500 companies, they are dedicated to offering a wide array of promotional items for all occasions.