- Title: Unknown – Victorian Children
- Artist: Unknown
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: These three little prints are so cute, we just had to bring them to you! We don’t know anything about them, not the artist, not the age (we’ve estimated, could be older), but we think you’re going to fall in love with them just like we did. We believe they are three little girls dressed in their Victorian best. (but the one with the umbrella looks more like a boy). These are unframed but have been matted in a rose/pink color mat. The colors on the art are soft and muted, really wonderfully done. These would look very pretty in a girl’s room or powder room. The paper is yellowing a bit, best to frame them in order to maintain condition.
- Materials: Paper, Mat
- Dimensions: 8 inches Tall and 6 inches Wide (with mat).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. The paper has yellowed, this is acceptable due to age. There are no tears, rips, stains or folds. Looks like it’s been in this frame a long time, as the yellowed area of the paper is the same as the area outside of the mat. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Prints, Watercolor, “Victorian Children” Matted, Unframed, Set of 3
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 0.75 in|