- Publisher: Curtis Publishing Company
- Editor: Dr. Frederick J. Moffitt
- Art Director: Edward F. Cortese
- Copyright: 1964
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches Tall by 6.75 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. This magazine is in amazingly good condition. The cover has a torn piece, looks like the shipping label was removed from the front cover. Some of the activities have been completed so there is writing on a few pages. Otherwise are absolutely no issues, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Jack and Jill magazine was started in 1938 and is still published today. They are considered educational with lots of stories, fun activities, games and more for kids from approx. 6 to 12 years of age. Wonderful graphics, excellent advertisements! We never want to crease our reading materials by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice some of our pictures are not straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- First Class Shipping is included (Continental US only). These do NOT qualify for Media Mail. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates or choose Priority Express, both for an additional fee. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Magazine, Jack and Jill September 1964, Vintage Collectibles
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 0.75 in|