- Publisher: Curtis Publishing Company
- Editor: Ada Campbell Rose
- Copyright: 1955
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches Tall by 6.75 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. This magazine is in amazingly great condition. None of the activities have been completed, we did not find any writing on pages. There is absolutely no issues, no staple rust, wear as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Jack and Jill magazine was started in 1938 and is still published today. They are educational for children with lots of stories, fun activities, games and more for kids from approx. 6 to 12 years of age. Wonderful graphics, excellent vintage advertisements! We never want to crease our reading materials by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice some of our pictures are not straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and provide additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- First Class Shipping is included (Continental US only). These do NOT qualify for Media Mail. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates or choose Priority Express, both for an additional fee. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Magazine, Jack and Jill September 1955, Vintage Collectibles
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 0.75 in|