- Publisher: Close-Up Inc., NY
- Copyright: 1979
- Title: Betty and Me #101
- Binding: Paperback / Periodical
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. There’s a beard colored on Archie’s face, looks like brown marker. Pages have yellowed due to age. Pages are more yellow than what the pictures show due to lighting. No torn pages, (there could be small tears along page edges), inside pen marks only on the completed puzzle page, no staple rust. Pictures are the best way to access a comic book’s condition. We don’t rate our comic books as we are not experts. This is not a reprint, nor a digital copy, this is an original comic book. Please review the pictures and make your own determination, keep in mind this comic book is over 40 years old. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Dimensions: 10 inches x 6.5 inches
- First Class Mail Shipping is included (Continental US only). These do NOT qualify for Media Mail. International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
These beloved characters, Archie Andrews and his friends, all live in Riverdale. They have become classics with Archie’s best friend, Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, and Reggie Mantle all having a grand old time in their nifty, pop-culture world. The original Archie characters were created in 1941 Bob Montana (artist) and Vic Bloom (writer) and published by John L. Goldwater . They first appeared in Pep Comics #22 (Dec. 1941) with the hopes that Archie would appeal to Andy Hardy film fans which started Mickey Rooney. Archie Comics was also the title of the company’s longest-running publication, the first issue appearing with a cover date of Winter 1942. Starting with issue #70, the title was shortened to simply Archie. That series was relaunched in 2015 for the newer generation.