- Publisher: Nelson Doubleday
- Written By: Dr. Sigismond DeR. Diettrich
- Copyright: 1966
- Title: “The Philippine Islands”
- Binding: Softcover
- Dimensions: 8.25 inches Tall by 5.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. This travel booklet is in amazingly great condition. There is absolutely no issues, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. All collectible plates are included, some may already be attached to the pages, varies with each book. The American Geographical Society was founded in New York in 1851 and it’s the oldest nationwide geographical organization in the USA today. The goal was to expand geographical knowledge so it could be useful to others such as policy makers, environmentalists, and other geographers. These books are not only useful for studies of geography, but also history, politics, etc. They give both children and adults, a wonderful view into other countries. Great for learning how countries have evolved, and others declined or morphed over 60+ years. Great gift for a teacher, travel book collector or world historian!
- We are selling each book separately so collections can be completed, however, if you would like 5 books or more, we offer a 10% discount, 10 books or more, 20% discount. Please Contact Us for discount code. We never want to crease our reading materials by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice some of our pictures are not straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order for books (within US only). These are considered educational, we’ll ship Media Mail. For AK and HI, Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates in your area. International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Travel Book, Geographical Society Around the World, Philippine Islands, 1966
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 0.75 in|