- Publisher: Cedco Publishing, California
- Photographs: Anne Geddes
- Design: Jane Seabrook
- Copyright: 1997 – First Edition
- Title: “Twelve Days of Christmas”
- Binding: Hardcover with Dust Jacket
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is a little discoloration on the free endpapers, (FFE) or flyleaf, both front and back. Those pages are gold and the book seams have been marked on them due to tight storage. No tears, no bent pages, no markings, absolutely perfect. Dust jacket is in excellent condition. This is a small book, please see Dimensions below. Pictures are the best way to access a book’s condition. PLEASE SEE ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. We never want to crease the books by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice our pictures are not straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches Tall, 5.5 inches Wide and 0.25 inches Deep.
- Shipping is included (within continental US only), we ship using Media Mail. For AK and HI, Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates in your area. International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Book, “The Twelve Days of Christmas”, Anne Geddes, Hardcover Original First Edition 1997