- Publisher: The Heritage Press, New York
- Preface by: Mary Ellen Chase
- Illustrations: Arthur Szyk
- Copyright: 1946
- Title: “The Book of Job”
- Binding: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 11.0 inches Tall, 8.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. 148 pages. The old testament poems known as the book of Job. The cover is stained and worn but not damaged. Few full color illustrations. Pages are starting to yellow but all in perfect condition. There is a dedication in ink and an owner’s sticker on the inside cover. Pictures are the best way to access a book’s condition. We never want to crease the books by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice our pictures are not straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on book orders (Continental US only), we’ll ship using Media Mail or First Class Mail depending on cost and neither is insured. For some states Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates or choose Priority Express, both for an additional fee. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Book, “The Book of Job”, Hardcover, Vintage 1946
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 3 in|