- Publisher: Rizzoli, New York
- Written By: Penny Proddow and Debra Healy
- Photographs by David Behl
- Copyright: 1987
- Title: “American Jewelry: Glamour and Tradition”
- Binding: Hardcover
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Dust jacket has few small folds and surface scratches consistent with use/wear/age. Pictures are the best way to access a book’s condition. We never want to crease the books by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice our pictures are not straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Dimensions: 11.25 inches Tall, 10.00 inches Wide and 1 1/8 inch Deep
- Shipping is included on every order for books (within US only), we ship using Media Mail. For AK and HI, Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates in your area. International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Book, “American Jewelry: Glamour and Tradition”, Hardcover First Edition 1987