- Publisher: Simon and Schuster, New York
- Written By: Margaret Wise Brown
- Pictures by: Garth Williams
- Copyright: 1954
- Title: “The Friendly Book”
- Binding: Hardcover
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. This is the original 1954 release. It is in good condition considering its age. The most noticeable deterioration is on the outside covers. They are worn, back is lightly faded, the gold on the binding is very worn, the front cover has an A written in pencil, and the front-inside cover has a child’s name, “Sherry Kardash” written in ink. However the inside is in much better condition. The pages are starting to yellow due to age, and there are slight folds at the corners, but there are no tears, missing or loose pages, it’s all a bit more worn than what it looks like in the pictures due to lighting. There are a couple of stains. Pictures are the best way to access a book’s condition. The last few pictures we’ve zoomed in on areas of concern. We never want to crease the books by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice the pictures are not always straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Dimensions: 8 inches by 6.75 inches
- Shipping is included on every order for books (within US only), we ship using Media Mail. For AK and HI, Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates in your area. International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Children’s Book, Little Golden Books, The Friendly Book, Hardcover, Vintage 1954
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1.5 in|