- Publisher: Simon and Schuster, New York
- Written By: Hans Christian Andersen
- Pictures by: Gustaf Tenggren
- Copyright: 1953
- Title: “Tenggren’s Thumbelina”
- Binding: Hardcover
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. This is the original 1953 release. It is in average condition considering its age. The most noticeable deterioration is on the golden binding. The covers are in good condition, the back is lightly faded, and the front-inside cover has a child’s name, “Sherry Kardash” written in ink. The inside is in good condition. The pages are starting to yellow due to age, there are a couple of stained pages, and there are slight folds at the corners, but there are no tears, missing or loose pages nor other damage, it is a bit more worn than it looks in the pictures due to lighting. Pictures are the best way to access a book’s condition. The last few pictures we’ve zoomed in on areas of concern. We never want to crease the books by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice the pictures are not always straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Dimensions: 8 inches by 6.75 inches
- Shipping is included on every order for books (within US only), we ship using Media Mail. For AK and HI, Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates in your area. International shoppers, will see additional shipping based on your location.
Children’s Book, Little Golden Books, Tenggren’s Thumbelina, Hardcover, Vintage 1953
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 0.5 in|