- Publisher: Simon and Schuster, New York
- Written By: Kathryn Jackson
- Pictures by: Gustaf Tenggren
- Copyright: 1952
- Title: “Tawny Scrawny Lion”
- Binding: Hardcover
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Average Vintage Condition. This is the original 1952 release. It is in average condition considering its age. The most noticeable deterioration is on the outside covers. They are worn, the gold binding is very worn, back is lightly faded, and the front inside cover has a child’s name, “Liza” (with a cute backwards “Z”) written in pencil. The inside is in good condition, a bit more wear than what’s visible on the pictures due to lighting. The pages are starting to yellow due to age, and there are slight folds at the corners, but there are no tears, no writing, missing or loose pages nor other damage. Pictures are the best way to access a book’s condition. The last few pictures we’ve zoomed in on areas of concern. We never want to crease the books by fully opening them, this is why you’ll notice the pictures are not always straight. If you still need more information, we are happy to answer any questions and send additional pictures. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Dimensions: 8 inches by 6.75 inches
- Shipping is included on every order for books (within US only), we ship using Media Mail. For AK and HI, Media Mail could take 3-4 weeks. If you need it sooner, please Contact Us for Priority Mail rates in your area. International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Children’s Book, Little Golden Books, Tenggren’s Tawny Scrawny Lion, Hardcover, Vintage 1952
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1.5 in|