- Pattern: Unknown – Church
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s
- Details: This is such a pretty coffee pot, we looked high and low to find the manufacturer and/or pattern but were unable to . It is all white except for a beautiful scene of a country church surrounded by green grass, trees and blue skies. The pot has a lovely shape, with a scalloped rim, it tapers at the bottom and has a band of “Lusterware” green around the bottom and around the lid. It is stamped on the bottom but we could not find the owner of this stamp. If someone can help us with this information, we would be very grateful. This coffee pot would be right at home with many different styles from traditional to country to shabby chic.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: Approx. 8.0 inches Tall (including the lid). 9.0 inches Wide including the spout and handle. the opening is approx. 2.5 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. Lusterware rim is in excellent condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on the piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Coffee Pot, Porcelain Transferware & Lusterware, Country Church Scene
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|