- Pattern: Ecru Whitework Embroidery and Reticella Lace
- Made in: Unknown
- Vintage: 1920’s – 1930’s
- This is a stunning set of linens for your table. It features gorgeous hand embroidery, edged in reticella lace all on fine linen cloth. These have outstanding craftmanship, the hand embroidery on ecru linen with cutwork, whitework and reticella lace. This is a matching set, 8 Placemats, 8 Napkins and 1 Runner, all 17 pieces are just gorgeous and can be used together as a set, mixed with other pieces, or used individually. We dated these based on the elderly couple we purchased them from and their statement that these belonged to the lady’s parents. Although the look is luxurious elegance, we can envision using just the placemats for a more casual luncheon or just the runner to decorate an entrance table. A perfect treat for yourself or a handsome gift for a loved one.
- Material: Linen
- Dimensions: Runner: 41 inches Long by 16 inches Wide. Placemats: 16 inches Long x 11 inches Wide. Napkins: 16 inches Square
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. There is discoloration that could not be captured well in the pictures, some of the pieces have yellowed, also fold marks all due to being in storage for a very long time. Both remedied by laundering appropriately and ironing. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only) unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Placemats, Napkins, & Runner Set, Embroidered & Reticella Lace, Set for 8, Antique
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|