- Pattern: Purple Flowers and Bows
- Made in: Philippines
- Vintage: 1991
- This is a very pretty set of placemats. Small bouquets of purple flowers with green leaves are tied in a pretty bow, placed within an Arabesque mosaic pattern made from a silvery thread. The flowers have two shades of purple and the bow is in a very pale lilac, so very pretty!! These are not bright white, they have an eggshell background color, best appreciated in the pictures. Katherine’s Collection signature pieces are handcrafted quality products of excellent quality. If you’re not familiar with Katherine’s Collectibles of Silver Lake, each piece is retired after a few years so they increase in value and are great collectables. These are machine washable, will most likely need to be ironed. Never been used so they make an excellent gift for the holidays, a birthday, for a hostess or for you!
- Materials: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Dimensions: Oval 19.0 inches Long by 13.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused. Excellent Condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only) unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Katherine’s Collection of Silver Lakes was founded in 1991 in Ohio. They are known for very fine quality, high end home decor. They create original products each holiday season with strong focus on Halloween and Christmas decor. Their items are not sold directly to customer, their clients are names like: Neiman Marcus, Frontgate, Anthropologie and other independent retailers in the US as well as Europe. In 2016 they celebrated their 25th anniversary and for 2021 plan to bring more Easter and decor for other holidays through the year.