- Pattern: Florals
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s
- This is a super cute tea towel set. Both towels have the same pattern, with embroidered flowers in pastel yellow and orange and bright green leaves, plus they are “framed” with a very pretty diamond shaped border of swirls and dots on off-white fabric. As with most tea towels, they’re embroidered on only one end. There is no marker’s mark or label, most likely hand made by an individual, so we’re unable to tell you much beyond the description. We did launder them, they are machine washable and no need to iron if removed promptly from the dryer. If you like a stiffer feel, these can be starched and ironed. Perfect accent in the kitchen, on the breakfast table covering your toast or rolls, or on your tea tray.
- Materials: Linen-Cotton Blend
- Dimensions: 17.25 inches Long and 11.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. There are no stains or any damage on either of these pieces except wear associated with age/use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tea Towels, Embroidered Yellow Floral, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||15.5 × 11.5 × 0.75 in|