- Pattern: Tiger
- Made in Italy
- Vintage: 1960’s
- Details: A very handsome looking vintage tiger statue! This glazed terracotta sculpture of a seated tiger has a very realistic expression, gazing eyes and beautiful coloring. These hand made terracotta statutes were all the rage in the 1960’s and ’70’s and are coming back in full force! You see them often now in catalogs and online, made in China, most likely machine made. This is a true work of art, hand made in Italy. Although it is not marked, this is an estate sale find and we got the history and provenance from the actual owner. A world traveler living in Miami, Florida, getting on in years, wanting to clear out some items, purchased by him personally in the 1960’s. We actually purchased several pieces from him, all absolutely wonderful, most of them already sold, some we’ve not posted yet, come back soon to see more. This is a heavy piece for its size, our price already includes shipping and insurance. A special addition to enhance your home or office, bar or study.
- Material: Clay / Terracotta
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches Tall, approx. 6.5 inches Wide, approx. 5.0 inches Deep
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. There are a couple of lines/cracks in the clay, we believe this is not damage, but rather part of the clay molding process. Perhaps as the artist attached one section to the other? There are no chips or scratches on the piece. Please review all pictures very carefully and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Sculpture, Tiger, Italian Terracotta, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|