- Made by Otto
- Not Vintage: 1999
- Details: This is a Super Rare, Guaranteed Authentic Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Backstage All-Access Pass to the “New York City – London, April 1999 Echo Concert Tour. The pass is copyright protected by Otto and it’s guaranteed Authentic. It is Unused in Pristine Condition, highly suitable for framing. It is laminated so will last a long while but lamination edges typically start to fray over time therefore, framing is suggested to keep it in this pristine condition.
- Materials: Laminated plastic
- Dimensions: The actual pass is 3.5 inches Tall and 2.25 inches Wide. However, including the lamination edges, the piece is: 4.25 inches Tall and 2.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Original Old Stock – Never Used. Pristine Condition
- Shipping is included on every order, (US Only), unless otherwise stated. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it faster, please Contact Us for Priority and/or Priority Express at an additional fee. International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Tom Petty was an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. He was the lead singer of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, formed in 1976. Petty recorded a number of hit singles with the Heartbreakers and as a solo artist. In his career, he sold more than 80 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. In 1999, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers released the Echo album. Two songs were released as singles in the U.S., “Room at the Top” and “Free Girl Now”. The album reached number 10 in the U.S. album charts. Petty was found unconscious at his home, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest, early in the morning of October 2, 2017. He was taken to the UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, California, where he died at 8:40 pm PDT that evening.