- Pattern: Corn on the Cob Shape (Brown)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: These pretty brown corn dishes are reason enough to serve your next corn on the cob in these ceramic dishes, however, their functionality will keep you using them again and again. Shaped like actual corn on the cob with embossed corn kernels and husk lines. Deep enough to hold your buttery corn cob with ample tapered edges on each end to accommodate your corn holders for no mess handling. There are two “feet” at the bottom to keep them from tipping. Finished with a high shine glaze, these are ready for your next cook-out. We have other sets of 2 with variation in color and manufacturer, if you like to mix and match and are interested in all 6 corn dishes, please Contact Us for a 20% discount.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches Long and 3.25 inches Wide (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, crazing or any other defects on this item. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only) unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Corn Servers, “Corn on the Cob” (Brown), Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 5 in|