- Made in France
- Vintage: circa 1930’s – 1950’s
- Details: This is a very nice old label, it is simple but the gorgeous bright green, the gold, plus the crest and embellishments make it a very nice label. It reads: “Grande Fine Vicaire de San-Die Spiritueux, Aux Vignes De France”. This is a very nice chromolithograph, (Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints). Chromolithography became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. The label has beautiful gilding which we tried to show in the pictures. Guaranteed Genuine/Original. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches Long by 4.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original) Excellent Condition. These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Wine Label, French Vicaire de San-Die, Original Lithograph, NOS Vintage
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 075 in|