- Made in France
- Vintage: circa 1930’s – 1950’s
- Details: This is a very nice old French Brandy label. It shows an old tower and some wheat around it. It reads: “Brandewijn Eau-De-Vie, NGSF Brugge Bruges”. Then on the bottom there are several lines of text regarding the distillery and contents, weights, etc. This is a very nice chromolithograph, (Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints). Chromolithography became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. Guaranteed Genuine/Original. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor. We also carry the Blue version.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches Long by 3.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original), Excellent Condition. These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Liquor Label, French, NGSF Brugge, Brandewijn Eau-De-Vie Maison J. Desmet-Maertens- Red, Vintage
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3.5 in|