- Made in USA
- Vintage: Produced from 1925-1942
- Details: A very special can label from Glendora Brand. Unlike most can labels, this one is heavily embossed and gilded which we tried to show in the pictures, makes for a spectacular looking label. A very nice stone lithograph from around the 1930’s featuring a great big orange pumpkin and a plate with a big slice of pumpkin pie and fork. It is marked “Glendora Products Company Warren, PA”. Guaranteed Genuine/Original, it was acquired from the estate of one of the premier label dealers of all time. Very nice unused condition. Collecting labels has become a very popular hobby, mainly because of the beautiful and unique images/artwork that can be found. If this is your hobby, we have lots more labels available, please feel free to browse.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 13 inches Long and 4.25 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original). This is an original, old stock item, never been used, mint condition. The paper is yellowing but this is consistent with its age but is otherwise in mint condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Can Label, “Glendora Pumpkin”, Embossed Lithograph, Original, NOS, Vintage
|Dimensions||13 × 11 × 0.75 in|