- Made in France
- Vintage: circa 1930’s – 1950’s
- Details: This is a very nice old label. It is simple but the light and dark blue combination with all the swirls and decor make it special. It reads: “Fine Vieille Spiritueux Maison J. Desmet-Maertens”. Then an address and phone number plus several text lines regarding the contents. This is a very nice chromolithograph, (Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints). Chromolithography became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. The label has beautiful gilding which we tried to show in the pictures. Guaranteed Genuine/Original. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches Long by 5.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original) Excellent Condition. These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Label Wine, Lithograph, “Fine Vieille Spiritueux”, French Spirit / Wine Label, Original NOS
|Dimensions||3.25 × 5.0 in|