- Made in France
- Vintage: circa 1930’s – 1950’s
- Details: This is a very nice old label. It is simple but the light and dark blue combination with all the swirls and decor make it special. It reads: “Fine Vieille Spiritueux Maison J. Desmet-Maertens”. Then an address and phone number plus several text lines regarding the contents. This is a very nice chromolithograph, (Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints). Chromolithography became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. The label has beautiful gilding which we tried to show in the pictures. Guaranteed Genuine/Original. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches Long by 5.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original) Excellent Condition. These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Wine Label, French Fine Vieille Spiritueux, Original Lithograph, NOS
|Dimensions||3.25 × 5.0 in|