- Made in France
- Vintage: circa 1930’s – 1950’s
- Details: This is a very nice old label for a French red wine. It shows a countryside chateau on a vineyard and on the bottom right a wine barrel with the French flag. It reads: “Vin De Bordeaux, Château LA TOURELLE, Vin Rouge”. This is a very nice chromolithograph, (Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints). Chromolithography became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. The label has beautiful gilding which we tried to show in the pictures. Guaranteed Genuine/Original. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 4.75 inches Long by 3.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original), Excellent Condition. These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Wine Label, French Chateau La Tourelle Vin Rouge, NOS, Vintage
|Dimensions||5.25 × 4.75 in|