- Made in USA
- Vintage circa 1932 – 1940’s
- Details: This is such a patriotic and beautiful crate label. It is simply a figure of an eagle but it grabs your attention immediately with its majestic stance as well as the amount of detail. It is so special that the design was patented, shows “Reg. U.S. Patent Off” on the top margin. (This wording was first used in labels around 1932). This is a lithograph by Carton Label Corp in San Francisco for “American Eagle Brand” . There’s an empty blue square, we guess that is where the label would be over-printed with the actual produce being packaged be it grapes, tomatoes, etc. The label also contains information about the packing company, North Dinuba Packing Co, North Dinuba, CAL . This is genuine, unused old stock label, it came from long time dealer Lorie Cairns who recently sold her inventory. Lorie was one of the pioneers in this business. Collecting labels has become a very popular hobby, mainly because of the beautiful and unique images/artwork that can be found. If this is your hobby, we have lots more labels available, please feel free to browse.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 13 inches Long and 4 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – NOS. Excellent unused mint condition. This is an original label, new old stock item, never been used. The paper is yellowing but this is consistent with age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it sooner, please Contact US for Priority or Express Mail for an additional fee. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Carton Label Co was located in San Francisco, California and operated from 1927 to 1955.