- Made in Italy
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: A very beautiful ceramic mold (or mould if you prefer), hand painted by the artists at Ceramiche ABC in Bassano Italy. This mold features vibrant colors with a luscious pear in the center, hanging on a branch with a couple of green leaves and a pink pear blossom, all done in variegated greens and yellows, absolutely beautiful. It is bordered with embossed leaves which have been loosely brushed in green. It is pre-drilled on top and has a metallic ring as these are meant for hanging on the wall as decor. It has the genuine ABC Bassano Ceramiche name with the three “comets” embossed on the back and it is signed “Italy” in the front. Would look great hanging on a wall in a kitchen or dining room. If you’re adding to, or starting, your own collection of moulds, we hope this piece brings you great joy.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimension: 7.0 inches in Diameter and 2.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, scratches or discoloration. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Ceramic arts from Bassano, Italy has a deep history that goes back to the 17th century. It is very well known and highly collectible art. This city developed a thriving ceramic industry using their local kaolin clay, and multiple artisans who painstakingly hand paint every piece.
This piece comes from the “ABC” manufacture (Bassanese Ceramiche Craft) which is one of the many ceramic factories in the Nove and Bassano del Grappa area. Their manufacturing style is somewhat different from others in the area because not only do they produce white ceramics, in the traditional Novese style, but from the 1930’s onward they produced some modern-style ceramics with lively third-fired colors like this piece. You can always identify an ABC brand by either a superimposed ABC with 3-star comets below them embossed in the dough, or the gold sticker that identifies it as such.