- Pattern: Strawberry (Discontinued)
- Made in Italy
- Vintage: Unknown
- Details: These Strawberry pots de crème are simply irresistible! They are so elegant, but at the same time so cute and so well made, we just had to bring them to you. They are custard cups, specifically made for serving this rich, creamy mouse originally from France, called Pot de Crème (pot of cream). But really any other creamy dessert could be served in these. The pattern simulates the skin of the strawberry, with a flower bud and leaves on the top as finial. These are not porcelain, they are creamware which results in delicate white soft paste made of pottery rather than hard paste porcelain, they are not microwavable nor dishwasher safe. They are embossed on the bottom rim with the word “Italy”. Great gift idea as these are all in excellent condition.
- Materials: Creamware
- Dimension: 3.25 inches Wide (including handle), 2.0 inches Tall (without the lid), 3.5 inches Tall with the lid. Top opening is 2.25 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. As with all handmade ceramics, there are defects here and there. In the pictures you will see small spots where the glaze didn’t stick so you’re able to see the clay. There is also some crazing in some spots. Otherwise, there are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of these pieces. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|